Estate Planning and Probate Specialist Serving Temecula and Surrounding Areas with Comprehensive Estate and Elder Law Solutions
For over 35 years, the Law Offices of Robert J. Galliano has been providing the people of Temecula with expert advice and assistance in estate planning, probate and trust administration, elder law and asset protection. We have helped thousands of people with estate plans, estate administration, and matters ranging from estate and gift tax planning to Medicare/Medi-Cal planning. We look forward to the opportunity to help you too.
Robert Galliano is Board-Certified by the California State Bar as a specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. In addition to his law degree and Board Certification, Mr. Galliano also applies his Master’s degree in Taxation to provide thoughtful and practical advice that covers every aspect of your estate planning needs. With over three decades in the practice of law and more than a quarter of a century devoted exclusively to estate planning matters, you can trust Robert Galliano and his team to deliver the highest-quality of legal services and professionalism.
Crafting an estate plan requires consideration of your personal goals for your future, as well as the legacy you wish to leave for future generations. At the Law Offices of Robert J. Galliano, we take the time necessary to sit down with you and thoroughly discuss your goals, values and the unique needs of yourself and your family that should be addressed and reflected in any estate planning that you do. Your estate plan is unique to you, and at the Law Offices of Robert J. Galliano, we take a comprehensive approach to make sure that every detail is appropriately considered and incorporated into your plan. Our practice includes consideration of all of the following areas:
- Estate Planning – We draft wills, trusts, health care proxies, powers of attorney and other documents so that your wishes for the future will be carried out, while also making sure your health care and financial affairs are managed appropriately in the event of incapacity, by people whom you know and trust.
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning – With a Master’s in Taxation and years of experience in estate planning, we are able to advise you of the best strategies to meet your goals while minimizing the tax consequences and maximizing the tax advantages of your estate plan.
- Probate & Trust Administration – We assist the personal representative with every aspect of estate administration from opening to closing of the estate. We provide advice and technical assistance with the goal of concluding probate smoothly and efficiently.
- Elder Law & Special Needs Law – Our office engages in thoughtful long-term care planning and trust creation to help families retain their wealth while also qualifying for important government benefits that help them afford the care they need.
- Kids Protection Planning – Nothing is more important than knowing your children will be taken care of. We go the extra mile to help ensure that should anything happen to you, your kids will be cared for by people you know and love, and not taken into custody by Child Protective Services.
- Asset Protection – There are many tools available to help you protect the wealth you have created. We advise you on the best options for your particular needs and assist in the drafting of special trusts and other instruments as necessary.
Trust Your Most Important Legal Matters to an Attorney You Can Count On
Decades of experience, a recognized legal specialty, and the testimony of satisfied clients all combine to let you know that Robert Galliano is an attorney you can rely on to provide practical legal advice and expert assistance with all of your California estate planning and probate needs. The Law Offices of Robert J. Galliano serves individuals and families in Temecula and surrounding areas throughout Riverside County. Call 951-694-3884 today.